Pfanner Protos® Integral Helmets
Weight - 5 lbs
Size - One Size, 54 – 62 cm (21.1 – 24.4 in)
Standards – Certified to EN397 and EN12492, ANSIZ87.1
Life Span - Protos outer shell should be replaced every 5 years. For hygiene and proper maintenance, washing is recommended of the main support pads regularly and replacing them every 2-3 years when used daily.
Notes - Includes chinstrap for work aloft; The only arborist helmet offering side and rear impact protection.
- Field of vision is optimized because of the swept back design
- Adjustable pressure fitting of the hearing protectors allows for a perfect fit.
- Even weight distribution design and the adjustable neck piece allow for a perfect, secure and comfortable fit, even without the chin strap.
- Integrated hearing protection with low-profile design (limits getting caught on branches).
- All functions of the helmet (hearing protection, face shield, helmet adjustment, and helmet vents) can be activated with just two fingers... making operation of the helmet easy.
- Adjustable vent flow on helmet (vents can be opened or closed)allows for use in wet, hot or cold work conditions.
- Features discrete channel for the included chinstrap designed to prevent the chin strap from slipping under the ear protector.
- Extraordinary wicking of perspiration via large and exchangeable pads with Klima-AIR technology.
- Designed over a 15 year period with two things in mind: total head protection and working arborists
The Pfanner “Protos Integral System” can be changed within seconds to be used for construction, forestry, arborist work, or climbing operations. The chin strap, visor, neck protection shell, and ear protection are all integrated and yet at the same time modular items. Thanks to the strongly gripping neck protector, the helmet sits perfectly even while working at an angle or upside-down and gives you a safe hold.
The Protos arborist helmet from Pfanner is the most advanced helmet system available on the market offering the best energy absorption, lightest weight, and unprecedented breath-ability. The side impact protection sets it apart from its competitors and makes it arguably the safest climbing helmet ever brought to market. NOTE Protos helmets are now made with a grey foam insert, NOT the green koroyd included with earlier versions of the helmet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.