Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.250"
Blade Length - 20-9/16"
Center Hole Size - 1-5/16"
OffSet - 5/8"
Air Lift - 1"
The Oregon® Gator™ G6® 396-816 lawn mower blade is enhanced with carbide. This heavy duty blade is designed for commercial applications and built to withstand rough conditions with top performance and longevity.
- Center hole: 1-5/16"
- Requires 3 blades for 60" cut
- Better bagging
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening.
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching.
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge.
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle.
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution.
- Replaces major brand: Kubota
Fits the Following Models:
Replaces the Following Blades:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.