Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.250"
Blade Length - 18-11/16"
Center Hole Size - 13/16"
OffSet - 3/8"
Air Lift - 1"
The Oregon® Gator® G6™ 396-706 blade is enhanced with carbide. This heavy duty blade is designed for commercial applications and built to withstand rough conditions with top performance and longevity.
- Center hole: 13/16"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Replaces the Following Blades:
GY20569, M111523, M113518, M114582, M115329, M115496, M135590, M76467
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.