Irwin Power Drill Power Pole Auger Bit
Irwin ship auger bits are the arborists choice for hardware installation in trees.
- Single spur, cutter, and side lip design bore through creosoted poles without clogging, binding, or stopping to clear chips
- Extra-long twist is ideal for boring large poles, construction timbers, and for multiple timber applications
- All bits feature 7/16" adaptable hex shank (simply remove it to use round shank)
- Full-length heat treatment guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Bit can be resharpened
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general wood-boring applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.